The 2020 Hyundai Kona received a 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Best Buy of the Year among Subcompact SUVs according to Kelley Blue Book. The safety and connectivity features included in the 2020 Hyundai Kona were some of the factors that helped win these awards. To find out what safety and connectivity features are available, keep on reading!
Available safety features
The availability of these features depends on the type of trim that you choose to purchase.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Smart Cruise Control
- High Beam Assist
- Advanced dual front airbags with Occupant Classification System
- Dual front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Front and rear roof-mounted side-curtain airbags with rollover sensors
- LATCH Lower Anchors and Upper Tether Anchors
- Anti-lock Braking System with 4-wheel disc brakes
- Electronic Stability Control with Traction Control and Brake Assist
- Vehicle Stability Management
Available connectivity features
Some of these features are only available on the higher level trims.
- Color touchscreen display audio system
- Android Auto™
- Apple CarPlay®
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Infinity® premium audio with Clari-Fi™ Music Restoration Technology
- 1 amp USB data/charge jack
- Wireless Device charging
- Blue Link® Connected Car System
- Blue Link® Connected Care Package
- Blue Link® Remote Package
- Blue Link® Guidance Package
Test drive the 2020 Hyundai Kona
Although these features are not available in all trims, they all provide a more enjoyable driving experience. Some additional features not mentioned above include Heads-Up Display, All Wheel Drive with multi-link rear suspension, Rear View Monitor, and remote keyless entry system with alarm and panic.
Like the features of the 2020 Hyundai Kona? Schedule a test drive at Cocoa Hyundai located in Cocoa, FL. Contact us today to be able to enjoy the features of this subcompact SUV. If you would like to learn more about the 2020 Hyundai Kona, keep checking on our blog.