Hyundai is expanding its N Line offerings quite a bit for the 2021 model year, and chief among them is without a doubt the 2021 Hyundai Sonata N Line. Not only is it the most exciting of the new N Line models, but it’s also the most powerful Hyundai Sonata model ever built. We thought we’d highlight some of the newest Sonata variant’s specs & features, as well as highlighting the new model’s price.
[ READ MORE: Will there be a 2021 Hyundai Sonata N Line? ]
“Consistent with our N Line Philosophy, the Sonata N Line will bring 290 horsepower and performance to the street. It is composed and responsive on the road and quick with its turbocharged 2.5L engine. On a twisty road, you can move through tight turns confidently and be thrilled with its capability.”
– Olabisi Boyle, Vice President of Product Planning & Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America
How much will the 2021 Hyundai Sonata N Line cost?
The base MSRP for the brand-new 2021 Hyundai Sonata N Line will start at $33,200, but they also have an MSRP for a model equipped with summer tires, increasing the price by $200 to $33,400.
When will it be available?
According to Hyundai the vehicle will be arriving at most dealerships this month! We don’t yet have any in stock at the time of this blog’s writing; however, check our inventory often throughout the month to see if they arrived!
How powerful is its powertrain?
Powered by a 2.5L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, the N Line version of the Sonata will be capable of generating 290 horsepower alongside 311 pound-feet of torque, which is an increase of 99 hp and 131 lb-ft. respectively.
What other features does it add?
The Sonata N Line adds a few additional new features, including the following:
- N 8-speed Wet Dual-Clutch Transmission
- N Power Shift
- Unique 19” alloy wheels
- N fascias, both front and rear
- Rear spoiler
- Panoramic sunroof
- Glossy black side mirrors and window surround
- N dual exhaust, featuring quad tips
- N badging
- LED taillights
- N sport front seats, featuring Nappa leather bolsters & Dinamica suede inserts
- Leather-wrapped N sport steering wheel
- 12.3” LCD cluster display
- Wireless device charging
- Hyundai Digital Key
- Aluminum pedals
- Second row air vent
- Proximity key with push button start and hands-free trunk release
- LED interior lighting, featuring ambient lighting
- Auto-dimming mirror, featuring HomeLink
If you’re interested in learning more about the 2021 Hyundai Sonata N Line, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us right here at Cocoa Hyundai.