Just last month, we took a look at all of the different trim levels in which the 2019 Hyundai Kona is offered. We highlighted their fuel economies and MSRPs and made it easier for you to decide which model would be the right fit for you. But we left one trim level out because its pricing wasn’t yet unveiled. Inspired by the Marvel Comics hero popularly portrayed by Robert Downey, Jr., Hyundai has introduced the Kona Iron Man Edition. Available in two different models, we thought we’d give you the rundown.
[ READ MORE: 2019 Hyundai Kona Trim Level Options & MSRP ]
Equipped with the 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 7-speed EcoShift dual clutch transmission either way, the Kona Iron Man Edition is available with either a front wheel drive system or all-wheel drive. The former is available with a starting MSRP of $30,550 while the latter kicks things off at $31,950.
The Iron Man Edition includes a number of feature and design enhancements throughout, including the following:
- Matte gray Iron Man exterior color
- 18” Iron-grip dual-tone wheels
- Unique front bumper
- Red Iron Man accents
- Dark chrome front grille, bezel
- Red side mirrors
- Red two-tone roof
- V-shaped hood bevel, featuring Marvel logo
- LED accent lighting inspired by Iron Man suit’s eyes
- Fenders featuring Iron Man mask emblems
- Unique HUD welcome animation
- AVN, cluster GUI
- Shift knob featuring emblem
- Black suede Iron Man logo patch on seat back and mask embossing
- Red piping, stitching on seats
- Instrument panel featuring Tony Stark’s ‘signature’
- Fog light delete
- Power tilt-and-slide sunroof delete
The AWD version also adds the Multi-link Rear Suspension system, Tire Mobility Kit and AWD liftgate badge. As a special edition, only a select number of units will be made, so if you’re interested be sure to reach out right away to let us know!