Trims and Price of the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sophisticated exterior styling, spacious interior, and advanced tech and safety features are what the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe offers. The two-row, five-passenger 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe underwent major redesign and upgrades and is a standout among midsize crossovers. With a starting price of $27,400, the vehicle comes in five trim level options, SE, SEL, XRT, Limited, and Calligraphy. Continue reading this blog by the Cocoa Hyundai team in Cocoa, Florida, and learn more about the vehicle and its trims.
2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Trims and its Features
SE- $27,400 (starting MSRP)
- 2.5L Smartstream GDI/MPI 4-cylinder
- 191 horsepower and 181 lb-ft of torque
- Rear View Monitor (RVM) with parking guidance
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- 8-inch color touchscreen display audio
SEL- $29,150 (starting MSRP)
- Bluelink® Connected Car System
- Proximity Key with push-button start
- Wireless device charging
- Heated front seats
- 26 MPG Combined, 25 City/28 Hwy
XRT- $32,450 (starting MSRP)
- 18-inch dark alloy wheels
- Black lower front and rear fascia
- Black roof cross rails
- Dark silver front and rear skid plates
Limited- $39,110 (starting MSRP)
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM)
- Remote Smart Parking Assist (RSPA)
- Surround View Monitor (SVM)
Calligraphy- $41,110 (starting MSRP)
- Premium finish grille
- Ambient lighting
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Quilted premium Nappa leather-trimmed seats
What is the Performance Feature of the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe?
A 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine is standard in the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe, and it generates 191 horsepower. Shoppers can opt for the more powerful turbocharged 2.5-liter engine that makes 277 horsepower. These engines pair with an unobtrusive eight-speed automatic transmission and standard front-wheel or optional all-wheel drive. The 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe provides a stable and relaxed ride while doing your daily duties.
Interested drivers can find the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe at Cocoa Hyundai, located in Cocoa, Florida. You can take the vehicle for a spin to know how it feels to drive it.